24 February, 2009

I know already!

Yes, I do know that it's been too long, again, since the last blog. I would like to say it's been because I'm too busy but the opposite is true. I have continued looking for work but also been spending time working in Daniel and Gillian's basement. That is now finished, inhabited and looking good.

The job search is also just about over, I have picked up some work to do from home but am very hopeful that a more regular job is just around the corner...

Last Saturday we met up with David and Becca Munro and their children Georgia and Daisy. David is the eldest son of our very good friends in Christ, Tony and Jenny Munro from the UK. David lives near Toronto and was in Ottawa visiting other friends and experiencing Winterlude festival on the Rideau Canal etc. By the time we met them they were feeling chilly and tired so we headed directly to the museum of Civilisation for coffee and doughnuts! Gillian, Daniel and Sarah were also along for the ride.


Becca with Sarah


David and Georgia





Daisy

No comments: